Are you an Adsense user?, and want to maximize your ads earning. Then, it is very important to show ads inside your post, especially after the first paragraph. You can, however, decide to show your ads anywhere on you blog but most importantly it should be inside the post content.
Recent studies have, however, shown that placing ads inside the post content area of site and blog yield more Adsense revenue. This study was verified using the famous GoogleAdsensee heat map. The reason I decide to write this post is that by default the Blogger platform offered by Google don't have this option.
This post explains how to show Google’s Adsense ads directly after the first paragraph in the content of each post.
How to insert ads inside post, after the first Paragraph
- Log in to your blogger account
- Select the blog, if you have more than one blog to your email
- Click on Template
- Now, Click on edit
- Click inside the template code are and hit Ctrl +f (to open editor search box). Now, search the following line and hit enter (
<data:post.body/> ). However, keep in Mind You will find many <data:post.body/>, Find the Second one. And if this didn’t work, you need to find the correct Tag, by checking other <data:post.body/> Tags. In some templates, it is near to tag itemprop=’articlebody’>.
- Now, add this div code <div id='happytech-target'> as in (
- Now, go to adsense.com and copy any Ad code, convert the code to plain html using this site http://www.arlinadzgn.com/p/ads-converter.html now copy converted Ad code and replace “CONVERTED ADS CODE HERE” text with it – in the below code.
<b:if cond='data:blog.pageType == "item"'>
<div id='happytech-target' style="display:block;text-align: center">CONVERTED ADS CODE HERE</div></b:if>
By default, ads appear in the middle just after the first paragraph. If you want to change the display result, you can wrap text around the ads. You can choose one of the option a) text-align: center; b) text-align: left; c) text-align:right;. there are other customization, as will drop the code below
<div id='adsense-content' style="display: inline-block;float: left;margin:15px 15px 15px 0px">
<div id='adsense-content' style="display:inline-block;float:right;margin:15px 0px 15px 15px">
Finally, after your changes, you can save and settings will be effective when you visit the blog.